Is the Richardson pet friendly?
- Yes, dogs and cats are accepted – pet fees, deposits, and pet rent applicable
- No pet weight limit / 2 pets per home maximum / restricted breed list available
- Dog wash station located in parking garage.
- Fenced dog park area with pet station
What is the leasing process?
- Prospective residents should contact our leasing office via phone or email to schedule a tour. Property tours provide the opportunity to peruse amenities, storage options, and identify a desirable floor plan which suits your lifestyle. Once a specific unit is selected, future residents can apply for their new home in person or online. Application Fees are $55 per adult and a half of a month’s rent security deposit is paid The Richardson to reserve the unit. Once applicants are approved, a move-in date is established, and a lease agreement executed. Other than contacting your cable/internet/phone service provider, The Richardson staff will set-up all new utility accounts for your move-in date.
- Typical lease terms are 12-months; longer leases can be achieved with renewal options which include established base rent rate increases. Shorter lease terms (6-11 months) available on a limited basis with a base rent premium.
Who is the development team?
- Burlington Ventures served as the project developer of the Richardson and continues to act as the property’s management company. Burlington Ventures is an award-winning real estate services company that has developed and operated numerous residential and commercial projects in Central Austin, including 801 Medical Plaza, Quarry Oaks Condominiums and San Remo Apartments.
- Dick Clark Associates brought their architectural spirit of contemporary hill country and custom residential design to Exposition. Dick Clark Associates worked closely with Big Red Dog engineering and Coleman & Associates landscape architecture to collaborate on the first-class project.
What type of construction and architectural specifications can be expected?
- The building structure is cast-in-place concrete, which provides the highest performing residential environment available. Concrete floor plates and high-density wall insulation results in virtually zero noise transfer between homes.
- High-efficiency multizone HVAC systems allow residents to vary temperature by zone. Systems feature variable refrigerant and variable fan speed air handlers which contribute to their energy efficiency.
- Controlled access parking garage with elevator access to all levels.
- ADA accessible residences are available; please notify us if that is a requirement.