The Richardson is a sophisticated boutique style rental community unlike any other in Central Austin. Designed by award-winning architectural firm, Dick Clark + Associates, The Richardson is located in the heart of Tarrytown. The development offers superior quality construction with sophisticated design in the architectural spirit of contemporary Austin. Residents enjoy carefree, stairless living in an urbane, resort-style environment.
All units include
- massive open plan units
- 10’-6” ceilings with recessed lighting
- hardwood floors and plush carpeting
- kitchen with solid surface countertops, wine refrigerator, gas range & electric oven
- zoned central cooling and heating
- master bath featuring soaking tub, dual faucet shower, and private water closet
- high speed data connections
- views of downtown Austin and Tarrytown
- large his and her closet space
- floor to ceiling windows
The Richardson was conceived with a sophisticated, worry-free, active lifestyle in mind. Residents enjoy premier on-site amenities and interiors in a private and intimate environment. Featuring a thoughtfully designed courtyard, clubroom, conference room, a controlled access parking garage and more, The Richardson has everything residents need to feel at home. Sleek interiors feature large floor plans, an open kitchen, great rooms and spacious master suites and baths.
Centrally located courtyard features
- Seasonally heated pool with soothing water blade fountains
- Gas grilling station with convenient lighting and built-in ice bin
- Fireplace set in architectural concrete
- Access to fenced dog park
- Shaded trellis and contemporary outdoor furnishings
Club Room to gather family and friends – accordion doors open to courtyard
- Features full kitchen, big screen TV, and conference room
24/7 Workout facility features
- NordicTrack treadmill
- Elliptical trainer
- Air Assault stationary bike
- Concept II rowing machine
- Free weights
- Jungle Gym XT accessories
- Resistance bands
- Medicine ball
- Ballet bar with mirrored wall
- Self-myofascial release tools
Variety of on-site storage options (subject to availability)
- Climate-controlled wine cellars (Chilled to 56˚ F)
- Garage storage with high ceilings (some w/ roller doors)
- 24-hour secure bike storage
Controlled-access parking garage with high-speed roller doors
- Reserved & unreserved parking available
- Electric vehicle charging stations (ChargePoint)
- Mudroom in garage (with integrated dog washing station)
- Direct elevator access to all floors from parking garage
Fiber optic data connections with Gigaspeed capability (AT&T Uverse)
High-speed WiFi throughout common areas
Controlled access throughout building
Luxor One secured parcel locker system – conveniently access deliveries 24 hours a day
Apartment Amenities – subject to specific floor plans
- Kohler fixtures
- LED low energy lighting with superior color rendering
- Quartz countertops and backsplashes
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Carpet in guest bedroom(s)
- Master bathroom features independent bath tubs, rain water shower heads, separate water closets and double vanities
- Manual solar shades
- Private balconies
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in the great room
- The clearest glass in the industry which combines superior clarity and maximum energy efficiency
- Open floor plan
- Powder rooms with custom wall covering
- Walk-in closets
- Most units feature pantries, study/office and full-sized washer and dryer (gas)
- High-efficiency multizone HVAC systems
- Gas ranges
- Built-in microwaves
- Counter depth refrigerators
- Under counter wine refrigerators
- ADA accessible residence
The Richardson is located at 3215 Exposition Boulevard in the heart of Tarrytown, one of Austin’s oldest, most distinguished neighborhoods. The property is in close proximity to MoPac, downtown, The University of Texas, Lions Municipal Golf Course, Casis Elementary School, Lady Bird Lake, Lake Austin, Seton Medical Center Austin, The Contemporary and Covert Park at Mount Bonnell. Residents are within a short distance of Central Austin’s eclectic mix of coffee houses, shops, restaurants, and gourmet grocers.
We aim to create an alluring alternative to home ownership that meets the sophisticated and superior expectations of the Tarrytown community. We hope you choose to stay with us and live like a local!
Leasing Office 512.476.0111
3215 Exposition Blvd Austin, TX 78703
Connect With Us
Schedule A Tour
Is the Richardson pet friendly?
- Yes, dogs and cats are accepted – pet fees, deposits, and pet rent applicable
- No pet weight limit / 2 pets per home maximum / restricted breed list available
- Dog wash station located in parking garage.
- Fenced dog park area with pet station
What is the leasing process?
- Prospective residents should contact our leasing office via phone or email to schedule a tour. Property tours provide the opportunity to peruse amenities, storage options, and identify a desirable floor plan which suits your lifestyle. Once a specific unit is selected, future residents can apply for their new home in person or online. Application Fees are $55 per adult and a half of a month’s rent security deposit is paid The Richardson to reserve the unit. Once applicants are approved, a move-in date is established, and a lease agreement executed. Other than contacting your cable/internet/phone service provider, The Richardson staff will set-up all new utility accounts for your move-in date.
- Typical lease terms are 12-months; longer leases can be achieved with renewal options which include established base rent rate increases. Shorter lease terms (6-11 months) available on a limited basis with a base rent premium.
Who is the development team?
- Burlington Ventures served as the project developer of the Richardson and continues to act as the property’s management company. Burlington Ventures is an award-winning real estate services company that has developed and operated numerous residential and commercial projects in Central Austin, including 801 Medical Plaza, Quarry Oaks Condominiums and San Remo Apartments.
- Dick Clark Associates brought their architectural spirit of contemporary hill country and custom residential design to Exposition. Dick Clark Associates worked closely with Big Red Dog engineering and Coleman & Associates landscape architecture to collaborate on the first-class project.
What type of construction and architectural specifications can be expected?
- The building structure is cast-in-place concrete, which provides the highest performing residential environment available. Concrete floor plates and high-density wall insulation results in virtually zero noise transfer between homes.
- High-efficiency multizone HVAC systems allow residents to vary temperature by zone. Systems feature variable refrigerant and variable fan speed air handlers which contribute to their energy efficiency.
- Controlled access parking garage with elevator access to all levels.
- ADA accessible residences are available; please notify us if that is a requirement.